Jun23-2018, 02:12:33
TBCTAD : Sat 0212 UTC Jun23-2018

Offline Menhir

• Are you Friend, Foe, Fool, Follower?

Greetings Benstruation,

Welcome to TBCHQ.    How did you come to be here?

If you have come seeking Recruitment, start with this thread in the Recruiting Office:

IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT APPLYING - READ THIS FIRST***

Once you are done reading the Charter if you're still here, the next step on your journey is to dig into The Commons.   Read, Post, get involved, get to know the Brothers.  

A strong presence on the forums goes a very long way toward being accepted as a Recruit.  The [rul="http://tbchq.org/forums/index.php/topic,29033.0.html]Charter[/url] explains the TBC Forum Usage Policy in full.

Use this thread to ask whatever questions you may have, but don't stay confined to just this thread.  Be patient, active, and above all, honest with yourself on precisely what it is you want in a guild experience.      

Offline Algheri

• Only a conqueror bothers to honor a fallen foe
  • Company Name: Patches
  • Division: Infantry
  • Full Colors: DEC16-2010
  • UTC Modifier: -5
Glad to see you made it Benz. Take a poke around, post around, get to know us. Most imprtantly, read the Charter.

Offline Koshka

• Quality is not an act, it is a habit. - Aristotle
  • Division: Support
Welcome aboard!

Offline Benstruation

• Words
  • Division: Recruit Training
Thank you for the welcome. Certainly will be reading the Charter a few more times, only three times so far. I have a bad habit of overanalyzing literally everything, so I apologize in advance if I come off as overly verbose, pedantic, or curious to the point I seem dim witted. Inquiries of semantics and clarification are my curse.

Offline Laotzu

• Kill them All
  • Full Colors: DEC12-2008
 :yh:

Welcome to the boards, post around and get to know the brotherhood.  :stamp_accepted:

Offline Tempa

• “All the truth in the world is held in stories.”
  • Division: Civilian
  • UTC Modifier: -05
Welcome, ask any questions you have!

Offline Xtra

• Verum Ipsum Factum
  • Division: Support
  • Full Colors: DEC13-2008
  • UTC Modifier: +10
Thank you for the welcome. Certainly will be reading the Charter a few more times, only three times so far. I have a bad habit of overanalyzing literally everything, so I apologize in advance if I come off as overly verbose, pedantic, or curious to the point I seem dim witted. Inquiries of semantics and clarification are my curse.

You'll fit in fine here then...

Welcome !

Offline Benstruation

• Words
  • Division: Recruit Training
Welcome, ask any questions you have!

Trust me when I say that I will as I tend to have questions regarding practically everything. For example, in the charter section regarding the recruitment process (section 7), it says I am encouraged to create my own posts. I imagine most people understand this correctly but seeing as I am mentally deficient (or perhaps overly efficient due to overthinking), does this refer to creating threads? Such as ANY thread? Is it necessary for it to be relevant to anyone's interests aside from my own? Not that I find myself entirely intellectually unique or selfish, but some personally interesting topics I've found tend to be subjects most people don't have the desire to discuss, be it either due to complexity or more likely my innate ability to make the most simple subjects seem entirely too complicated ie post creation. If this is the case, I fear eventually I may type everyone's eyes out and cause far too many migraines from my ineptitude. Although I would imagine it would expedite the decision making process regarding my application status (acceptance or denial) which is a good thing. Not the eye bleeding or migraines though, I apologize for that in advance.

Offline Algheri

• Only a conqueror bothers to honor a fallen foe
  • Company Name: Patches
  • Full Colors: DEC16-2010
Tl;dr

Benz. Calm the fuck down and relax man. Yer stressin me out, here. Create your own threads in the forums that you have access to. Make sure they are in the right board for the topic. By posting, it allows us to get to know you. It goes a long way by being active on the boards here. Also, look around. Revive old thread if you want. Comment on others. Do your thing, pimp.

Offline Sprigun

• In wars, fools kill other fools for foolish causes
  • UTC Modifier: 10
Benz, welcome to the guild and see you in game.

I take it you're not a fan of Nike...  :yh: