Feb22-2018, 18:40:19
TBCTAD : Thu 1840 UTC Feb22-2018

Offline Tempa

• “All the truth in the world is held in stories.”
  • Division: Civilian
  • UTC Modifier: -05
Games to check out?
« on: Nov15-2014, 15:25:30 »
So I've been looking for a fun game that gives more freedom then most MMO's out right now and i spotted one that looks good on the outside. Its called Wurm online. Has anyone heard/experienced anything about this game? Hopefully if you heard something it is from a source you can trust, getting tired of let downs from supposedly reputable sources on games.

* There is also another game I saw called Xsyon. Maybe want to check it out too.
« Last Edit: Nov15-2014, 15:34:18 by Tempa »

Offline Sarkhan

• Our presence remakes the past
  • Company Name: Six
  • Division: Infantry
  • UTC Modifier: -6
Re: Games to check out?
« Reply #1 on: Nov15-2014, 21:59:14 »
If its more sandboxy MMOs you are looking for, might I suggest Mortal Online?

Its has an unlimited trial as well as paid subscription, set in a low-fantasy continent with day/night, weather system, NPC towns as well as player-made towns. Open world full-loot sandbox MMO.

Offline Tempa

« Reply #2 on: Nov18-2014, 02:24:04 »
I might have to check that out, thanks for the suggestion.

Offline Drifter

• Point me towards what needs killin'
  • Division: Infantry
  • Full Colors: MAY28-2015
  • UTC Modifier: -4
« Reply #3 on: Jan17-2015, 15:58:11 »
Arise Dead Thread... ARISE!!!!!!!

It's not a full MMO yet, but Life is Feudal: Your Own is about as free as you can get gameplay wise, player built EVERYTHING (buildings, armor, weapons) It is a mix of Mount and Blade combat and Minecraft building/terraforming....yup you can dig tunnels and shit.  Only down side is that it is in Early Alpha on steam.

Check it out Lifeisfeudal.com

Another game I have been watching intently is Camelot Unchained currently in development by City State Entertainment.  Made by the guy who did Dark Ages of Camelot, CU will be a Tri-Realm PVP centered game. Pretty much player built everything. Major focus on realm pride but I haven't seen if PKing is included or not...I hope so.  My favorite part so far is that you will have the ability to craft your own skills (if i have the skill component for a magic ball, and the skill component for fire i can create a fireball skill,  or If I have the skill component for slash, and the skill component for sword and the skill component for targeting legs I can make a skill that will hamstring someone)

Check it out camelotunchained.com/v2/

Offline Tempa

« Reply #4 on: Jan18-2015, 00:23:05 »
Cap and I have read about that game, looks so good.