Apr26-2018, 07:33:40
TBCTAD : Thu 0733 UTC Apr26-2018

Offline Rhino

• I haven't thought of my own personal text yet...
  • UTC Modifier: -6
Hello from a long time ago
« on: Nov12-2017, 23:30:08 »
Good evening,

I believe I initially played with members of this guild way back in the Rubi-Ka days, shortly after the Shadowlands expansion dropped. Years later, I ran into several members in Age of Conan of the aforementioned group, though I was using different names in both prior instances due to naming availability. While it's been over a decade since playing with the original group, I remember their guild being based around TBC series, as well as playing with members from The Red Brotherhood (more of a Conan bend). I'm not sure if any members ever crossed over between the two, but they were the only guilds I recall being focused around a book series.

While I realize it could have been a completely separate set of folks (and probably is), after finding this company, it felt like I'd stumbled across some folks with similar tastes in things. Well, books and gaming preferences at least. After reading the charter, I've enjoyed what I've seen and am eager to do my part.

Though I'll be traveling over the next week for work, I'll try to pop in as much as possible to contribute as per the charter requirement. Look forward to meeting and getting to know you all.

Offline Tekerton

• Run Faster, Keep Flyin'
  • Division: Infantry
  • Full Colors: APR01-2003
  • UTC Modifier: -5
Re: Hello from a long time ago
« Reply #1 on: Nov17-2017, 15:10:18 »
Heya Rhino,

Great to see you, appreciate the update.  I replied to you PM...let's take it from there.