Dec12-2017, 16:08:34
TBCTAD : Tue 1608 UTC Dec12-2017

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Welcome Back. 
The Commons - Welcome Travelers / Re: Hello from a long time ago
« Last post by Tekerton on Nov17-2017, 15:10:18 »
Heya Rhino,

Great to see you, appreciate the update.  I replied to you PM...let's take it from there.
The Commons - Welcome Travelers / Hello from a long time ago
« Last post by Rhino on Nov12-2017, 23:30:08 »
Good evening,

I believe I initially played with members of this guild way back in the Rubi-Ka days, shortly after the Shadowlands expansion dropped. Years later, I ran into several members in Age of Conan of the aforementioned group, though I was using different names in both prior instances due to naming availability. While it's been over a decade since playing with the original group, I remember their guild being based around TBC series, as well as playing with members from The Red Brotherhood (more of a Conan bend). I'm not sure if any members ever crossed over between the two, but they were the only guilds I recall being focused around a book series.

While I realize it could have been a completely separate set of folks (and probably is), after finding this company, it felt like I'd stumbled across some folks with similar tastes in things. Well, books and gaming preferences at least. After reading the charter, I've enjoyed what I've seen and am eager to do my part.

Though I'll be traveling over the next week for work, I'll try to pop in as much as possible to contribute as per the charter requirement. Look forward to meeting and getting to know you all.
Welcome to TBCHQ.    Are you Friend, Foe, Fool, Follower?  

If you have come seeking Recruitment, If you have come seeking Recruitment, start with this thread in the Recruiting Office:

IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT APPLYING - READ THIS FIRST***

If you like what you see, be sure to explicitly follow the instructions found therein.

In the meantime, stick around The Commons.   Read, Post, get involved, get to know the Brothers.  
Use this thread to ask whatever questions you may have of us.  You will find the Brothers quite eager to either answer your questions or simply try to ply you with  .    

But by all means, don't stay confined to just this thread.    A strong presence on the forums goes a very long way toward successful completion of our rather stringent recruiting process.   The #commons has full details on our Forum Usage Policy.

Greetings Rhino,

Welcome to TBCHQ.    How did you come to be here?

If you have come seeking Recruitment, start with this thread in the Recruiting Office:

Once you are done reading the Charter if you're still here, the next step on your journey is to dig into The Commons.   Read, Post, get involved, get to know the Brothers.  

A strong presence on the forums goes a very long way toward being accepted as a Recruit.  The Charter explains the TBC Forum Usage Policy in full.

Use this thread to ask whatever questions you may have, but don't stay confined to just this thread.  Be patient, active, and above all, honest with yourself on precisely what it is you want in a guild experience.      

The Commons - Welcome Travelers / Re: Just stopping by to say hello
« Last post by Tekerton on Nov04-2017, 04:28:51 »
Salk!  how the hell can we forget, Brother?!  How've ya been?

Salk is salty, salty, there Lt.   Like, squinched-face saltlick salty. 

Our Annals remember him well, as do I.
The Commons - Welcome Travelers / Re: Just stopping by to say hello
« Last post by Algheri on Oct31-2017, 00:31:01 »
Welcome back, Salkiri. How do you know us from the past?
The Commons - Welcome Travelers / Just stopping by to say hello
« Last post by Salkiri on Oct11-2017, 02:23:29 »
If you remember me (Salkiri) hit me back.  It's been years and thought I'd see what's up. 

Greetings Salkiri,

Welcome to TBCHQ.    How did you find us?  

If you have come seeking Recruitment, start with this thread in the Recruiting Office:

A strong presence on the forums goes a very long way toward being accepted as a Recruit.  The Charter explains the TBC Forum Usage Policy in full.

Once you are done reading the Charter, if you're still here, the next step on your journey is to dig into The Commons.   Read, Post, get involved, get to know the Brothers.  

Use this thread to ask whatever questions you may have, but don't stay confined to just this thread.  Be patient, active, and above all, honest with yourself on precisely what it is you want in a guild experience.      

Greetings Salkiri,

Welcome to TBCHQ.    How did you come to be here?

Once you are done reading the Charter if you're still here, the next step on your journey is to dig into The Commons.   Read, Post, get involved, get to know the Brothers.  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10