Offline Stone

• AARRGG!!! Right in the shiny part!
  • Company Name: Stone
  • Division: Civilian
  • Full Colors: JAN25-2005
  • UTC Modifier: -6
Re: We have Strangers on the Plain - Soul has entered TBCHQ
« Reply #15 on: Apr28-2016, 17:06:27 »
That is funny ... him thinking those little two liners are long winded paragraphs.  Welcome Soul ... and if and when you get a chance to peruse the forums in full, you will see that for many of us, your post is naught but a tweet amongst novels.

As Tek pointed out... the age of a man is not always counted by how many days he has walked on the earth.  I can think back to Tiger as one example.

Offline Tekerton

• Run Faster, Keep Flyin'
  • Division: Infantry
  • Full Colors: APR01-2003
  • UTC Modifier: -5
« Reply #16 on: May02-2016, 23:21:34 »
I want to read "A Pitiless Rain" even more, which is odd because it's an anthology of stories that take place around the time of the Forsberg campaigns.   Reading about the future after Soldiers Live is exciting, but not as much as reading about the Old Days.   

Offline Algheri

• Only a conqueror bothers to honor a fallen foe
  • Company Name: Patches
  • Division: Infantry
  • Full Colors: DEC16-2010
  • UTC Modifier: -5
« Reply #17 on: May04-2016, 07:34:31 »
I can't imagine the political intrigue that would be told of during the Forsberg Campaigns. It's going to be a good 'un, no doubt.

Offline Soul

• Cue Danger Zone
  • Division: Civilian
  • UTC Modifier: -05
« Reply #18 on: May06-2016, 15:00:53 »
The Forsberg campaigns were an interesting time. It'd be great to have characters like Elmo, Captain, and Silent back in the mix. Also am interested to see where he leaves the company in Port of Shadows.  Most of all, I just want to  read  more of the Taken bickering with each other, because who doesn't love world class sorcerers squabbling like children.