Apr23-2017, 09:49:07
TBCTAD : Sun 0949 UTC Apr23-2017

Ahtow

How many are playing Arche age?
« on: Apr28-2015, 15:18:53 »
Howdy all,
Ahtow here, just wanting to check in and see how many of you fine merc's are playing Arche Age?  I do not see many of you on playing Arche Age anymore, have you moved on to new horizons?  Just wanted to check before requesting a membership.  Thanks
« Last Edit: Apr28-2015, 15:49:12 by Ahtow »

Offline Bastet

• Only the dead have seen the end of war. ~Plato
  • Division: Infantry
  • Full Colors: MAY20-2008
  • UTC Modifier: -4
Re: How many are playing Arche age?
« Reply #1 on: Apr28-2015, 17:45:57 »
We are definitely still playing ArcheAge.

We have around 20 active players. We are a single game guild. With the patch around recently, and our policy of RL first - it's been some awesome weather out there and some guildies have made hit "Achievements" in Real Life - we've probably coming out 'en force' a little less. It's good to know that people take notice.

I'm really excited to see the new patch come out, and get our boots on the ground and raise an army for some Sieging and taking some Contracts.
« Last Edit: Apr28-2015, 17:46:34 by Ubasti »

Offline Koshka

• Quality is not an act, it is a habit. - Aristotle
  • Division: Support
  • UTC Modifier: -5
« Reply #2 on: Apr28-2015, 20:12:36 »
Just as Capt said we are actively playing, just a lot of us have RL stuff that has been bogging us down. I personally have a schedule that usually prevents me for logging online for 3 days straight, then school to boot.

I look forward to bumping into ya in game sometime!

Offline Edena

« Reply #3 on: Apr28-2015, 21:48:37 »
Welcome Ahtow. We are still playing Archeage. Looking forward to checking out the patch content tonight. Hope to see you in game!

Ahtow

« Reply #4 on: Apr28-2015, 23:41:47 »
Thanks all the new patch looks cool.  Hope to see you all in game

Offline Sprigun

• In wars, fools kill other fools for foolish causes
  • UTC Modifier: 10
« Reply #5 on: May10-2015, 09:35:31 »
Yes, we are still in the game. Our numbers may not be as large as Paragon etc, but we are a dedicated bunch and work toward goals defined by the chain of command (COC). However, that doesn't mean you don't get to focus on what you want to do.

I'm in a different time zone so I may not see you that often. When we do, I'll be sure to say hi!  :runfaster: