Oct22-2017, 08:13:20
TBCTAD : Sun 0813 UTC Oct22-2017

Offline Menhir

• Are you Friend, Foe, Fool, Follower?
Greetings Ahtow,

Welcome to TBCHQ.    How did you find us? 

If you have come seeking Recruitment, start with this thread in the Recruiting Office:

IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT APPLYING - READ THIS FIRST***

A strong presence on the forums goes a very long way toward being accepted as a Recruit.  The Charter explains the TBC Forum Usage Policy in full.

Once you are done reading the Charter, if you're still here, the next step on your journey is to dig into The Commons.   Read, Post, get involved, get to know the Brothers.   

Use this thread to ask whatever questions you may have, but don't stay confined to just this thread.  Be patient, active, and above all, honest with yourself on precisely what it is you want in a guild experience.       

« Last Edit: Apr28-2015, 17:41:26 by Ubasti »

Ahtow

Re: We have Strangers on the Plain - Ahtow has entered TBCHQ
« Reply #1 on: Apr28-2015, 15:22:14 »
The Charter link is broken, but it may be that I am trying to read it from work.

« Last Edit: Apr28-2015, 15:45:03 by Ahtow »

Offline Drifter

• Point me towards what needs killin'
  • Division: Infantry
  • Full Colors: MAY28-2015
  • UTC Modifier: -4
« Reply #2 on: Apr28-2015, 15:47:26 »
Broken from my phone as well.

Welcome ahtow, look around get to know us.

Offline Bastet

• Only the dead have seen the end of war. ~Plato
  • Full Colors: MAY20-2008
  • UTC Modifier: -4
« Reply #3 on: Apr28-2015, 17:42:20 »
The Charter link is broken, but it may be that I am trying to read it from work.

Thanks for the information. We've done some Charter changes recently, and we go through and update the links; once and a while one gets through the cracks.

What brings you to TBC and how did you find us?

« Last Edit: Apr28-2015, 17:47:17 by Ubasti »

Ramage

« Reply #4 on: Apr28-2015, 17:55:05 »
Welcome Ahtow :slime:

Ahtow

« Reply #5 on: Apr28-2015, 18:04:51 »
I heard to call in /Faction chat that you were looking for folks.  The Wife and I had a small falling out with DHaren Empire.  The leadership is fun but we had an issue with one of the new guys in TeamSpeak (he threatened violence on my wife and said she should shove a tampon in her mouth) and no action was taken about it.  I hate a keyboard tough guy so we both bailed. 
Back in the 80's I read the full series of "The Black Company books" and enjoyed the hell out of them.  I was also in  "The Black Company" in Dark age of Camelot.   Not the same group as you are but it sounds like the same mind set.  So when I seen you guys running around I thought, I would check you all out and see what was what.  I have the books downloaded on my iPad and have the first book as an audio book that I listen to on long road trips.
« Last Edit: Apr28-2015, 18:06:25 by Ahtow »

Ahtow

« Reply #6 on: Apr28-2015, 19:28:53 »
okay let me know when the Charter. link is fixed and when the TBC Charter - VIII. Applicant's Recruiting Information link it fix and I will start the process.  or please give me to links that are not broken or have the "An Error Has Occurred! The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you. " stage in the process.  I don't think  :iamretarded:  but who knows.

Nevermind I just went to "The Black Company Recruiting Office" (recruiting Center forum section)  Printed off the Charter and will read over the 18 pages while I'm on the crapper at work or home.
« Last Edit: Apr28-2015, 19:40:32 by Ahtow »

Offline Cubkhan

• Pillage
  • Division: Civilian
« Reply #7 on: Apr28-2015, 20:48:28 »
Greetings Ahtow! Sorry to hear about your bad experience in your old guild. I'm new to the guild as well. As you will read in the charter, TBC keeps a pretty tight ship when it comes to those matters. I hope to see you and your wife in game for some good fun.

Offline Sprigun

• In wars, fools kill other fools for foolish causes
  • UTC Modifier: 10
« Reply #8 on: May10-2015, 07:57:12 »
Yar Ahtow, welcome onto the forums. See you around  :yh:

Ramage

« Reply #9 on: May11-2015, 06:42:31 »
Welcome Ahtow :runfaster:

Offline Sanariel

• I do what must be done, conscience be damned.
  • Company Name: Santa
« Reply #10 on: May14-2015, 23:54:56 »
It's about time.... :yh: