Apr27-2017, 01:21:14
TBCTAD : Thu 0121 UTC Apr27-2017

Offline Cubkhan

• Pillage
  • Division: Civilian
An Introduction
« on: Apr25-2015, 03:57:27 »
In an attempt to get to know everyone better and allow you guys to get to know me I thought I would share a little about myself.

I live in North Texas. I grew up here and have lived here all my life. I had a previous employer that allowed/forced me to travel pretty extensively all over the US and it made me realize how much I like Texas and I will probably never live anywhere else.

I like to ride and race anything with two wheels, play games, read when I can, shoot bows, be outdoors and be around friends and family.

I also like to laugh and make people laugh. I am a no bullshit kind of guy and I simple choose not to participate in arguments. I'm more likely to just think your dumb than get into an argument trying to explain to you that you are. On the other hand I recognize that there are many different types of people out there that are completely different than me and embrace that and take every person I meets differences as an opportunity expand my outlook on life and better myself.

Based on The Charter I think I will fit in here just fine.

If you appreciated learning more about me then I would appreciate learning more about you. Please post somethine about yourself.

Offline Koshka

• Quality is not an act, it is a habit. - Aristotle
  • Division: Support
  • UTC Modifier: -5
Re: An Introduction
« Reply #1 on: Apr25-2015, 13:17:22 »
Nice to meet you Cubkhan. My husband and I just moved from Texas back to Virginia. We did not like it much though, but we were also in El Paso. Northern Texas I could have liked, we have friends out that way and the area is beautiful.

Very cool that you race bike, is that a picture of you? I have always wanted to ride one, but have never had a chance.

I myself tend to be a bit of a workaholic, something I am working on. I go to school full-time to finish up my degree in human resources and Communications this December. I love teaching adults, not so patient with small children. This drew me into HR and public relations. Right now I run a lot of the public relations for my current company as we are setting the stage to move into a new hospital. We were supposed to move this week actually but shit hit the fan.

The hubs and I love to game, go see movies and play D&D. I also like to hike and run around great falls, lots of climbing :-)

It is nice to meet you and I look forward to seeing you in game.

Offline Edena

• Division: Infantry
« Reply #2 on: Apr25-2015, 14:30:32 »
Welcome Cubkhan! This intro is appreciated.

I live in MA about 40 mins from Boston, but I was born and raised in Nashvegas. Lifelong gamer. I've been around in TBC off and on active duty since before the first deployment. My kid and family takes up most of the rest of my time, but I enjoy the arts when I get a chance. My family tolerates all my gaming, because I ply them with well cooked meals. 

Offline Cubkhan

• Pillage
  • Division: Civilian
« Reply #3 on: Apr25-2015, 14:44:58 »
Nice to meet you both Edena and Koshka.

Koshka, Yes that's a picture of me. I finished up school a couple years ago and now work as a sustainability consultant. I wish you the best of luck with school. I know I personally found it to be quite a challenge. I am getting into hiking too,  my girlfriend and I just bought each other packs and are trying to get out on some trips but the rain has been messing up  all our plans.

Edena, I like to cook too. I don't have any young ones to take care of I just cook for fun for friends and family.

Offline Sanariel

• I do what must be done, conscience be damned.
  • Company Name: Santa
« Reply #4 on: Apr25-2015, 15:23:29 »
Welcome, Cubkhan!

Always nice to get to know new people, especially people who fit our approach :)

Offline Algheri

• Only a conqueror bothers to honor a fallen foe
  • Company Name: Patches
  • Full Colors: DEC16-2010
  • UTC Modifier: -5
« Reply #5 on: Apr25-2015, 15:37:50 »
26 year old Army Veteran. Served six years as a Combat Medic. Was stationed at Fort Huachuca in Sierra Vista, Arizona and Fort Bliss in El Paso, Texas. Been deployed to Al Asad, Iraq in 2011. I'm a huge gamer and fancy myself a musician; guitarist to be precise. Also, I thoroughly enjoy writing, hence my billet in The Black Company as Annalist. Pleasure to meet you Cub.

Ramage

« Reply #6 on: Apr25-2015, 16:31:56 »
Nice meeting you Cubkhan

Offline jackroller

• I'm your huckleberry.
  • UTC Modifier: -7
« Reply #7 on: Apr27-2015, 14:23:29 »
texas? 

:Troll: