AuthorTopic: The Boobs and Buns Thread **NSFW**  (Read 54932 times)

Offline Tenacious

• Retired Veterans
  • Blood is like shit, we're all full of it.
Re: Boob Thread **NSFW**
« Reply #135 on: Dec08-2009, 17:12:55 »
Alright, as some don't understand that you need to post TITS for each post in this thread, I am fixing that for you.  9 posts without breasts in a row = 1 post with 9 sets of breasts.

And one for the post I am making now.  Happy holidays.

Mayne

« Reply #136 on: Dec08-2009, 17:25:36 »
Seniram - More chest not tits and younger but not juvenile....your getting there.  Thanks.

Tenaciou - Yes, I understand the concept of TITS.  These are beautiful tits...However, I must say...mine look better then SOME of these - not all, just some.  How do these meet your fancy?

Hope I did this right for Stone's sake. 

Offline Stone

• Retired Veterans
  • AARRGG!!! Right in the shiny part!
  • Company Name: Stone
  • Division: Support
  • Full Colors: JAN25-2005
  • UTC Modifier: -6
« Reply #137 on: Dec08-2009, 17:34:42 »
However, I must say...mine look better then SOME of these - not all, just some. 

Careful Mayne.. keep talking like that and there may be demands for proof!

oh yeah..

(o)(o)   <<--- My boob pic for this post.

Offline Tenacious

• Retired Veterans
« Reply #138 on: Dec08-2009, 17:45:24 »
Those were alright, a little excessively large for my liking, but you're on the right track.

P.S.  Pics or it didn't happen (or isn't true in this case).

Mayne

« Reply #139 on: Dec08-2009, 18:04:23 »
Just wanted to make sure you had a TIT picture.  :flirt:

Offline Dayne

• Retired Veterans
  • Wait for the opportune moment.
  • Division: Infantry
  • UTC Modifier: -5
« Reply #140 on: Dec08-2009, 18:07:58 »

although i gotta admit i'm more of a leg/hip/ass man.  as long as all three are proportional, that is.  i've seen some scawy ladies around nashville on weekend nights.

Offline Tekerton

• Annalist
  • Run Faster, Keep Flyin'
  • Division: Infantry
  • Full Colors: APR01-2003
  • UTC Modifier: -5
« Reply #141 on: Dec08-2009, 20:03:13 »
It has thus far eluded me that Mayne is claiming to be a woman.   No Offense at that statement, Mayne, if you say you are a woman, then we'll take your word for it...HOWEVER, I'm quite certain you understand that the majority of "internet women gamers" are actually gender bending men...surely you recognize this Fact of life.

If you are indeed as women, I have to give you full propers for participating in the Boob thread.  It demonstrates maturity and Most Importantly, a Sense of Humor, both of which will get you a Very Long way in the Company should you decide to pursue a career here when the opportunity presents itself.   I for one am always pleased to add another hard charging female to the ranks.   Women who game competitively, in my experience, tend to be better than their male counterparts because they are working twice as hard to prove themselves.  While I don't bother getting myself entangled in the whole equality struggle, it is fruits of those labors which benefit the Company most that I most enjoy.   

My preference:  Any woman whom I find attractive :)   

Any woman who wants to start a Man Ogling thread, you absolutely have my blessing.  Just  don't be shocked if it doesn't receive a whole lot of attention from a whole lot of Brothers.

Offline Tenacious

• Retired Veterans
« Reply #142 on: Dec08-2009, 21:40:13 »
the majority of "internet women gamers" are actually gender bending men...surely you recognize this Fact of life.

Haha, Gorge from "Gamer" (2009) sick.

Speaking of "Gamer", here's Angie (Kable's wife)

Mayne

« Reply #143 on: Dec08-2009, 22:19:20 »
Mocker -

I am not offended in the least!!!  Yes, I am very much a woman and I do understand that the majority of "internet women gamers" are men. 

I do have an odd since of humor and can run with the best of them.  My skin is also a lot thicker then most would think.  I am not offended often and will probably make comments that most women shouldn't.  I do appreciate your propers but I'm hear just to have fun and do my part in the company.  I'm not looking for any special praise or slap on the back because I'm in this company, which is run by very capable men who deserver the praise instead.  However, I do want to thank you for saying what you said about women and the gamer world.  It is competitive and very much a man's setting.  I'm not here to prove that I'm better then my conterparts because I'm not.  I'm very new to this and depend on men to guide me and give me sound advise. 

The Boob Thread is a wonderful and enjoyable thread and I'll continue to make my comments and if I offend anyone, I do apoligize.  That is not my intent at all.  I agree that a "man's" boob thread would not be as enjoyable.  I just put it out there to see the reaction I would get.  It was for shit's and grin's only.   

Thank you for your response.   :flirt:

Offline Seniram

• Retired Veterans
  • Fortune favors the brave.
  • Division: Civilian
« Reply #144 on: Dec09-2009, 02:26:32 »
Captain
Mocker -

corrected.

again posting with no boobs.. shame on you! We'll be keeping an eye on you dear.

Offline Tenacious

• Retired Veterans
« Reply #145 on: Dec09-2009, 05:40:43 »
For everytime Mayne refused to post with a naked picture in this thread, you'll get something like this:

Seriously, I don't care if you post a wall of text or the whole dictionary, this is the BOOB THREAD, if you add breasts (I don't even care if they are fugly breasts, amputated breasts, midget breasts, white breasts, black breasts, green breasts, blue breasts, hairy breasts...  I think you get the picture, stop defiling the thread with posts WITHOUT breasts >_<)

Now I can't leave ya'll hanging like that...  This is from me ^_^

Mayne

« Reply #146 on: Dec09-2009, 13:00:26 »

Knock yourself out

Offline Bastet

• Retired Veterans
  • Only the dead have seen the end of war. ~Plato
  • Division: Civilian
  • Full Colors: MAY20-2008
  • UTC Modifier: -4